WCAG 2.1 (AA) ADA Compliance
We have been providing guidance and development services to financial institutions on website accessibility since 2001. We provide a proven three step process to make bank and credit union WordPress websites ADA compliant:
1. Accessibility Analysis and Report
We perform an in-depth analysis using a combination of automated scanning tools and expert human review of every page in your website. Banks receive a comprehensive report detailing non-compliant pages within the website, as well as the specific violations and corrective actions for each page.
2. Remediation (We Fix Everything)
Our development team performs all of the programming, design, and content changes to bring your website into compliance with WCAG 2.1 standards. Once completed, we provide a post-remediation report to provide assurance that all of the compliance issues have been addressed.
3. We Keep Your Website Compliant
Adding or updating plugins, uploading new photos or videos, creating new pages, and even editing existing content can introduce new accessibility issues. A WordPress website can quickly become laden with issues again without continual assessment and remediation.
After we bring a WordPress website into ADA compliance, we provide on-going analysis and proactive remediation of your WordPress website on a monthly basis to ensure that your site remains in compliance
WordPress Website Quality Management
Our full service WordPress Accessibility & Quality Compliance Scanning not only keeps your website ADA compliant, but we also find and fix other issues, like broken links, page errors, and even typos.
In addition, we also create a digital snapshot of every page published on your website and store it for a full two years to help meet certain regulatory requirements. Our WordPress Accessibility & Quality Compliance Service includes:
- WCAG Accessibility compliance (levels 2.1 A, AA)
- Capture a daily snapshot of each page on the website for record retention compliance
- Real-time snapshot of intraday page changes
- PDF Accessibility checking
- Broken link checking
- Spelling errors
- SEO best practices checking against Google standards
- US Privacy compliance checks
- Proactive analysis and correction by InetSolution experts for issues discovered