3. WordPress Security Suitable for Banks
Bank and credit union websites are the most attractive targets on the internet for hackers. While enterprise-class platforms provide the best security for bank websites, over the past 22 years we have assembled a proven method for dramatically increasing the security of WordPress websites to allow banks to achieve a reasonable level of security to satisfy FDIC, NCUA, FFIEC, and other regulatory guidelines, including:
- Multi-factor authentication for administrators
- IP-restricted CMS access to limit who can even reach the login page
- Automatic version control and change auditing
- SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting, Brute Force Protection, and other common attack defensive layers
- Granular backup and rapid restoration
- Malware detection and intrusion prevention
4. Custom Design with WordPress
Our website design team is comprised of first class web designers and front end programmers with mastery of user experience design, CSS, HTML, and UI design. Rather than solely relying on pre-fabricated templates, we leverage our expertise to create information architecture and website designs tailored to optimize the highest and best goals for each bank and credit union.
We have a proven design process that generally follows these steps:
- Identify the business outcomes by which management will judge the success of its website investment.
- Evaluate features and functionality that are necessary to ensure the outcomes can be achieved.
- Design and optimize an information architecture, workflow, and UI design that best supports the features and functionality that will produce the desired outcomes.
- Develop processes to measure KPIs and incorporate these into the design and development of the WordPress website.